McLean Hospital Title:
- Clinical Team Manager, Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program
Veselina Hristova Jones, LICSW, is a clinical team manager at the Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program at McLean Hospital. Previously, she worked as a clinical social worker float providing coverage to clinicians throughout McLean Hospital and as an inpatient social worker at North Shore Medical Center.
Ms. Hristova Jones was a recipient of the McLean Hospital Partners in Excellence Awards in 2016 and 2017. She has received training in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) treatment and is passionate about working with individuals with depression, anxiety, eating disorders, OCD, personality disorders, and trauma history. She also provides training and supervision to licensed clinical social workers.
Education & Training:
- 2009 AA in Psychology, Cottey College
- 2011 BA in Psychology, Smith College
- 2015 MSW in Clinical Social Work, Boston College School of Social Work
- 2013-2014 MSW Internship, Residential Substance Use Program, North Suffolk Mental Health Association
- 2014-2015 MSW Internship, DBT Partial Program, Massachusetts Mental Health Center
- 2017 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Recreation Building, Room 129